Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Post Scripts

P.S:  I've always been a little weird, right from the Inception :-p...blame it on the booze at Thesario... haven't heard of it? GK very bad I see (cluck cluck)... it's  a planet in the galaxy next to the milky way about 2679 light years away ...that's all...Come visit me sometimes, I go there when need to control the sun god and his temperament :-p

P.P.S : It's difficult being my freind but it's much worse being my enemy. Trust me I have extensive proofs for this!!!

P.P.P.S : Do you know how much I hate Shetty boys? DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES much. They are the biggest mummy-ke-pallu-mein-ghusse-rehne walle nincompoops. And don't even get me started on their attitude!!!

P.P.P.P.S : You know how frisky little kittens play hide and seek? I absolutely enjoy that. 2 (actually one is a grown cat, but he is still a kid inside) are at it now...totally made my day.

P.P.P.P.P.S: Men are attracted to me because of my confidence, but when it in any way  makes them feel like imbeciles, then I have 'ISSUES'!!!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S: Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.(I don't why I thought of this now...complete rambling only today...mummy morning tea kodi please)

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S: This is all too common in Bendakalooru, (don't wanna generlize cause I hate that as well) - Pandals right in the middle of the road, (porki boys of the colony suddenly are all decent), beautiful idol swith lovely decorations and blaring, I mean BLARING in the back ground is 'O poodu', 'Munaguru Malaye', 'Tum tho Tehere Pardesi', 'Boom Boom'(yes yes the Vengaboys one!!!)...I'll let you in on a secert...the thought process here is: "If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining." 

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S: I am a total colour fanatic which a 180-180 plot for purple in my heart. Black and White are for boring silent movies, boring exam papers and booooooooooring people.. It gives me a headache and reminds of the zebra which bite me at Bannergatta (I swear I didn't provoke him!!)

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S: I've lost track of the post scripts and I'm so have you...it's fun know :D :D :D...why follow rules always?

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S: Not one person to date has asked me what happened to Saturday in my very first post on this blog...hmm was the rambling that winding or are the people just generally so used to blurring out things?
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S: I'm never ever going to have to be jealous of people who even after Ramayan- length posts manage to have vocab left to put post scripts...tada see I have a solution for everything ;-) ;-) ..I made a bulleted post into one filled with PSs...:-p..


Now to the actual post...was up all night helping a project to go live on the VF telecom waves somewhere far away in the colonial world...even after this you want to me write an actual post!!! Take a hike, will you?




2 COMMENTS:

Red Handed said...

Oooh i loove Post Scripts!!!! I try to include them on alll my posts! Helps me share unwanted information about my life but definitely fun and awesome to read.
Yours imbecile point had me nod my head.

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

:P LOL.. the p.s's are catching on, aren't they...

Post a Comment

So whaddya think?