Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

FOR THE LOVE OF DOG!!!

Something about me and an all picture post...I just don't get enough of them. Was low yet again, surprise surprise!!! I couldn't manage to convince an important person, who I am and what I want, and I just let it be. It's totally unlike me to let things be, but this year has been showing more facets of me , which I never knew existed, with each passing day. I never knew I could take criticism in my stride, I did; I never knew I could invoke a hate mail post, I did; I never knew If try so hard I'd still fail, but I did. 

I'm not low cause of the failure, aha aha, I'm low cause I'm not getting answers and it's driving me insane!!! Was talking to  the bwoy and he being the avid dog lover that he is, was talking about 'Honey', a brown Doberman his cousin has at home. Brought back fond memories of 'Rani'. We had her long long ago, and the quite little stub of hers would do the jatka's and matka's that could teach that Kareena lady a thing or 2 ... she was gorgeous...black shiny coat, healthy build, a snarl that would make you shit and pee together and love that was so pure, it would make anybody her slave!!! It also helped, that she was the only one apart from me, who hated my chubby little brat of a sister :P... I have 7 cats/kittens and there are little bundles of joy but a dog is a dog. He/She will bounce around and tear everything apart in sight, eat everything in sight and then poop stinky goo all over the house...but these rascals give you the one thing  that nobody else can. ABSOLUTE DEDICATION, COMFORT and LOVE.  

I miss having a dog soooooooooooo much, I just wish I could somehow get my Jadoo back and more along with her. Mommy I swear I'll clean up the poo everyday, I swear I'll pay for the medicines (I was in college back then with 200 bucks as my pocket money for the month, sorry if I had to hound you sometimes), I swear I'll take him running everyday, I swear I won't let him rip your chappal this time and I swear I'll never let you take him away from me again!!! 

Attention: All those who wanna a make a difference in your life and want to go to heaven, here's your lucky chance. One way ticket to Utopia in return of these....no pressure at all... take your pick, but TAKE your pick and pass it on!!!


He might make me sneeze the whole day and slurp all over my precious pumps but that look of being a puppy trapped in a dog's body is worth all the trouble I say ;)


Imagine taking this one out on walks...I can be sure that not one creep will brush across me so-called-accidentally!!! The face might actually work to my advantage to lure the fools into the bait-....muhahaha...


 You can get me 2 of the same breed or you can get me 2, who will only each other need

You can get me the one who sit beside me as if the whole world came tumbling down, just to prove my point,

Or you can get me the one who will teach me what being 2 is again!!!

You can get me the one, for whom I am THE one,

Or you can get me one, for whom being a puppy will always remain fun!!!

tener cuidado

P.S (What does it make you, when you say that the reason that you didn't have time to put up something decent on your blog was the notion that you were so very busy in your work and social life, then only manage to take a  pitiful dig at a person who was only hoping to get out some good read out of you, and then do exactly the same thing you did in the last 38 posts.....talk about love and lust, yet again...in yet another form: a pathetic loser, a demented writer or a basic liar? Nope it makes you my follower and an avid believer in increasing the count on both the views tab and the followers list...thanks Gara eyes :D... I never thought you were capable of admiring me this much...means a lot to me...honest!!!)  

P.P.S ( That P.S was long enough to be a mini post but I'm kinda getting used to loooooong comments so bear with me!!! BTW thanks PV, Machi and Arjit for helping me with the day. I think I did ok. You guys are great :D)                                                                                                                                                       

14 COMMENTS:

Rahul said...

Hmmm...so the Dragon does care!!!!:-)And since the popular notion goes that men and dogs ain't much different,maybe all hope is not lost for men after all!!!!;-)

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p said...

@Rahul: Hmmmm so dragon were supposed to have no feelings apart from hatred is it!!!! :)...I agree I call most men , you dog, but I don't mean it, they are hardly faithful.

Rahul said...

But accordin to some women,they do poop all over the place,don't they???;-)

Red Handed said...

How i loooooooooove Dogs you know! I used to have a dog but he died when i was young and my Dad never bought another. He said a dog needs care which right now we couldnt provide. With both my parents working and we studying, it wouldnt be nice. Two of my friends have LABRADORS Hash and Spark and one friend has a Pug.
nd the Important person understand you. maybe he/ she needs some time. They will get back to you. do i make sense?

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p said...

@Red: You always do Red :D...yep he sure will. It's me I'm worried about. Once I give up there is no looking back. But for now I wanna a cute lil pup, I'm gonna make him sleep right next to me :).

Viya ;) said...

I have alwayyyysssss wanted dogs and i dunno why my dad just doesn't lemme get one.. :( Mum looovvees dogs more than anyone! she feeds allllll the street dogs and is more worried about them than me and my sister! ( I'll run to the store quickly and come back girls.. there are no biscuits for my brownie and goldy! )...
I'm in love with 'for each other' dogs! :D :D
annnnd once when i picked up a street pup home, my grandma made such a big deal out of it and made sure i went and left the pup back from where i had brought him :( :(...
and even though i had the pup with me for few hours, i couldn't stop thinking about the pup for days together :( the loss is just soooo hard to get over...

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p said...

@V: Been MIA for so long girl...welcome back. I am fixated on the 2 year old pup...look at that face!!! And yeah my Jadoo was also picked up from street, everybody loved her, but mom started getting annoyed when somedays she would wind up doing all the work. So she told us she would give it to somebody else, but actually left it to fend for itself somewhere far away...Evil no!!! But then she felt bad in the evning and went looking for her..But she was gone by then :(

its me!!! sharan :) said...

When I was a kid there were dogs/puppy in our house but due to transfer of my father, regular, we could not keep ourselves up with them, because i was very much younger and could not have managed all this.
Unfortunately, it is not possible now either. But if i had a chance i would have gone with him, who is having a rose in mouth.. :) :) :)

http://sharanjayendra.com/blogs

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p said...

@Sharan: You are free to adpot this fellow :D...thanks for stopping by.

Superrrnickkk...!!!! said...

hey.. a dog person or a cat person ??? :) :) I love cats more.. though I do believe.. a dog IS a dog..!! I can feel you when you were trying to convince mom for a dog.. happened with me too.. but I one day brought it home.. now we are a family of 3 dogs and 1 cat ( 5 actually.. 1 died and the rest were given away in my absence.. :( :( )

So I feel.. just try and surprise her.. maybe on her birthday.. a gift.. :) you never know.. :)

P.S : bringing cats out was one of the worst mistakes in my life.. My parents literally treat them more important than me..!!! :(

Cheers..!!

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p said...

I'm both a cat and dog person...I did surprise my mom last time with Jadoo, but Mother India tricked us and left the poor thing somewhere back on the road. Don't want to let that happen again. Cats are being tolerated at the moment cause they are low maintenance. And yeah sometimes the kittens get so much more attention that I wonder what they did to deserve that!!!

Superrrnickkk...!!!! said...

Mother India ??? Wicked.. I call my mom that too when she s extremely pissed with me :) yup cats are low maintenance plus they keep themselves clean too.. Precisely the reason why they agreed when I brought them home..!!

Stranger! said...

aww.. "If everything else fails, get a Dog. He will always love you" :D We have one Dalmatian and just day before my father brought a Rottweiler. They are adorable and I just love being with them :)
And it's nice that you do care about dogs :P ( Considering, Man/Boy, though a typical kind of dog, does not get the same level of care & affection from you !) ;)

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p said...

@Stranger: You got a Rottweiler...I AM SO J!!!! Well I love humans too, may not be as much as animals, but most don't deserve it...period!

Post a Comment

So whaddya think?